UNDER THE TUSCAN SUN tours
mobile (+39) 348 3146644
P.IVA: 05449060481 Links and Partners
Rental companies with Driver & Driver Guide
regularly registered at the Chamber of Commerce of Florence - N. REA 606005
Company certified according to ISO 9001 - and 2000.
SIGHTSEEING IN FLORENCE
Florence and Uffizi Grand Tour
Tour Length: 4 hours Dates: Every season Departure Point:From your accomodation. Departure Time: 01:15 Days of Week: Everyday except monday Note: This tour is offered by a Licensed Tour Guide, specialized in Foreign Languages and in Art History. Popularity:
Florence and Uffizi Grand Tour:
Florence, town of artistic and cultural treasures, hometown of painters and sculptors, writers and poets, opens its gates to all those who are keen to admire its multifaceted beauty and will therefore want to join us on an outing conceived especially for tourists who whish to discover its infinite attractions. We will escort you on a walking tour through the town’s most renowned streets, where the shop windows of the most famous Italian designers blend with the medieval architecture, which has remained intact over the centuries.
You will be awed by the grandeur of the Duomo, and Piazza della Signoria, and by Via degli Orafi and the Ponte Vecchio, with its evocative scenery mirrored in the Arno River. We will accompany you on a visit to the Uffizi Gallery, on a journey of more than four centuries, each one marked by the pictorial art of the most famous masters who trod the boards of the Florentine art scene starting from the Middle Ages. You will admire the art of Leonardo and Michelangelo, discover the source of inspiration which allowed Botticelli to give life to his beautiful Venus, and learn how to differentiate between the several pictorial techniques used to create the most beautiful paintings in the gallery.
THE TOUR INCLUDES:
• Guided tour of the town of Florence
• Entrance to the Uffizi Gallery without queuing up, with authorised guide (ticket price included)
• Stops for photos in scenic points (San Miniato a Monte, Piazzale Michelangelo, Ponte Vecchio)
• Tour photo service
• Days: everyday except monday
• Departure: 01:15 from Piazza Duomo, Museo dell'opera del Duomo
• Duration of the tour: 4 hours
• Minimum number of participants: 2 - Max 7 (for each minivan)
• Price: 65 Euros per person (mandatory booking)
• Children under 6 years old: Free
• Children between 6 and 14 years old: 25 Euros per child