You will visit a first-class winery and taste the best selection of Tuscan wines (Chianti DOCG, Chianti Classico, Chianti Riserva, Supertuscan, Brunello, Nobile, Pinot..). Lunch or Dinner there are included. Drive Through Tuscany!
Wonderful Wine Tour In Chianti With Stop In Pisa
- A traditional tuscany lunch with wine and olive oil tasting at organic farm
- Deluxe Mercedes car (1-3 people) or Deluxe Mercedes Viano (4-7 people) with professional English speaking driver Gelato stop at Antica Gelateria.
- Transportation to and from Livorno
- English Speaking Driver
- Traditional Tuscan Lunch at local organic wine farm Chianti wine area
- Wine tastings, Olive oil tasting, Balsamic vinegar tasting and entrance fee at the wineries
- You can taste buy and shipping 10 different wines (Chianti, Chianti Classico, Chianti Riserva, Supertuscany, Brunello di Montalcino, Nobile di Montepulciano, Vernaccia, Vin Santo)
- All Local Taxes
- Private Tour
Admire the Famous Leaning Tower of Pisa
Wine tastings, Olive oil tasting, Balsamic vinegar tasting and entrance fee at the wineries. Visit the winery with presentation of wine-making process. For Cruise Ship Passengers docking in Livorno. This shore excursion from the port of Livorno departs & returns to your cruise ship. The port of Livorno offers a chance to visit one of the most important wine zone of Italy where wineries produce some of the most typical tuscan red wines such as Chianti Classico and Super tuscans. Organizing onshore winery visits and tastings, our itineraries include visits to exclusive vineyards not normally accessible. An English speaking driver will be waiting for you dockside at the prearranged time that you decide to start your shore excursion in Livorno. You’ll drive directly to the Chianti wine region which lies east Livorno.
8.00 am Departure from Livorno port. Meet your driver with a welcome sign with your name.
8.30 am Stop in Pisa admire the famous leaning tower (Piazza dei Miracoli).
10.30 am Arrival at Chianti wine area and visit the first vineyard. Where you can visit the winery with presentation of wine-making process. Visit the packaging and aging cellar, wine tasting. Taste, buy and shipping oil/balsamic/wine.
1.00 pm Light lunch at the local organic wine farm with second wine tasting. Taste, buy and shipping oil/balsamic/wine.
2.30 pm Driving along the hills where you can see the different type of vineyard and the typical small villages.
3.00 pm Visit the third winery where you can meet the wine grower who will show you the techniques of viticulture. Taste, buy and shipping oil/balsamic/wine.
5.30 pm Departure to be back in Livorno docks by 5.30 p.m. Have a nice trip!
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended.