From all ports of call in Italy we offer shore trips and transportation. We have great recommendations for those with limited time in certain areas and unlike other companies who try to sell you more than what is possible to do in one day, we tell you the truth about what will make an enjoyable shore trip and what to avoid.
Under The Tuscan Sun Tours offers private driver guides for shore-excursions from every port of call in Italy with specialized Local Drivers and Guides who can take you into areas away from the crowds. We go to places in Italy where the larger tour companies don’t and we can provide you with a lot of information about what it’s really like doing excursions here in Italy. Did you know for example that Civitavecchia is almost 1.5 hours away from Rome, city center and La Spezia is almost 2 hours away from Florence? You may certainly want to see Rome and Florence – but be prepared with the facts about what it really means to do a tour from your cruise ship in Italy – and know your options before you go! Get in touch today! firstname.lastname@example.org
Choose your Port of Call in Italy below
You have only one day to visit Florence, Rome, Venice and all theItalian Jewels!! MAKE SURE YOU GET THE BEST OUT OF IT!!
Don’t make the mistake of taking the cruise bus and beeing taken around with a group of 50 people…
CHOOSE A PRIVATE TOUR!!
PICK UP YOUR PREFERRED ITINERARY AND
PERSONALIZE IT WITH OUR TRAVEL CONSULTANT…
Tours from La Spezia, La Spezia, Genoa, Portofino, Civitavecchia, Naples, Sorrento, Venice, Palermo, Messina
- Are you going on a Mediterranean cruise?
- Are there going to be 1000, 2000 participants + staff on your ship?
- The excursions your ship company offers are usually for a bus load of 40/45 people and pricey!
We offer you a much better tour for good value. Please read below:
- Your personal English speaking driver (driver guide)
- Latest and clean air-conditioned vehicles (mercedes)
- Your private and licensed tour guide (English language or any other on request)
- You will be able to stop when you ask for and won’t have to spend hours in restaurants or shops
- You will be with professionals who know the area and speak your language
- Museums will be booked in advance and you will not wait in long lines