Duration: 8 hours
Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Russian, Portuguese
Kid Friendly: Yes.
Meet up/End location: the Ports of Naples, Sorrento, Salerno and Amalfi or at your accommodation
–Pick up at the port or at your accommodation
–Transfer to Sorrento and walk downtown
– Transfer to Positano and walk downtown
– Transfer to Amalfi and visit St. Andrew Cathedral
– Lunch stop at a typical and panoramic restaurant
– Transfer to Ravello and visit Villa Rufolo
– Back to the port or at your accommodation
–Highlights Positano: the beach, medieval alleys and S. Maria Assunta church
–Highlights Amalfi: Flavio Gioia Square, St. Andrew cathedral, the Arsenale, the medieval alleys.
–Highlights Ravello: The Duomo, the Villa Rufolo and Villa Cimbrone, St. Francesco church.