NOT AVAILABLE ON MONDAYS
Uffizi Gallery Tickets
Buy your Ticket and Skip the Line!
We delivery directly at your Hotel in Florence
The Uffizi Gallery is one of the most famous museums in the world, and it is housed in the former “uffizi” or “offices” of the Medici Family.
Inside you can enjoy a view of the world’s masterpieces, paintings you recognize from books and magazines, television and films.
The museum is organized chronologically from the Middle Ages to the Renaissance: Cimabue, Giotto, Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Raphael, Titian and Caravaggio are but a few of the famous artists.
Opening Hours: Tuesday to Sunday 08:15 am-6:50 pm (closing procedures start at 6:30 pm). CLOSED: Mondays; January 1st; May 1st; December 25th.
Price and tickets: Price includes ticket, booking fee and on-line booking fee.
Reduced Price Ticket (European Union citizens only): aged 18 to 25.
Free Ticket (European Union citizens only): children under 18. Reservation is always due except for children under the age of 6. Please do not include children under the age of 6 in the booking request – tickets not necessary. Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult. People with disabilities and their companion are free of charge, in this case the ticket and reservation will not be necessary (they must have a valid medical documentation of the disability).
- On-line reservation is allowed for a maximum of 25 persons. For groups of more than 25 persons please send an email to email@example.com.
- Important: reservation must be made with a minimum of 1 working day notice.
- Your order will be processed by“Under The Tuscan Sun Tours” according to your flexibility. If “Under The Tuscan Sun Tours” is not able to confirm the date or the time you request, you will be offered an alternative date or time. “Under The Tuscan Sun Tourss” will then immediately proceed with full refund of the total amount in the event of non-acceptance.
- After your reservation, our automatic system will send you a email include the confirmation voucher, the booking code and all further detailed information.
- Please note: we delivery your tickets directly at your hotel (concierge) under your name
- Please note, you will be asked to show an I.D. at the museum entrance.
Cancellation Policy: in case of cancellation, please send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org. If the cancellation is made at least 30 days before the date of the visit, the cancellation penalty is € 8.50 for each ticket. For cancellation made less than 30 days before the date of the visit the cancellation penalty is 100%.
Other important information: Please make sure you insert your e-mail address correctly in the reservation form and check that your anti-spam filter or antivirus are not blocking e-mails from our address email@example.com. In case you do not receive any communication from “Under The Tuscan Sun Tours” within 48 hours, please contact us immediately at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. “Under The Tuscan Sun Tours” guarantees to answer your request within 48 hours, but cannot be responsible for the correct functioning of your e-mail address or mistakes made by you during booking.