Contact & Booking
Contact Form - Tel: +39 348 3146644
INFORMATIVE for treatment of personal details (article 13 of the laws no. 196/2003)
In accordance with article 13 of the laws no. 196/2003 Code on the subject of the protection of personal details (henceforth indicated simply as "Code"), Under The Tuscan Sun Tours - Tour Guides & Rent a car with driver - Lungarno Cellini 25 red, - 50012 - Florence - Italy appointed with treatment of such details, informs that the personal details, records and tax information provided directly by the client will be handled on paper, computer and/or by data transmission with the purpose connected or instrumental to the actual activity of estate agency mediation, to the drafting of rent contracts, to providing the service of reservation as well as the dispatching of publicity material related to promotions and services similar to those regarding this contractual report. The conferring of personal details is obligatory in order to allow the agency to carry out contractual, administrative and fiscal obligations required by law, while it is optional as far as promotional and commercial ends are concerned.
The personal details will not be the object of communication and/or diffusion to third parties unless in compliance with legal and/or contractual obligations and will be the object of treatment for the entire duration of the established contractual relationship and, subsequently, out of respect for the legal requirements and for future commercial purposes. The client may exercise his/her rights of which article 7 Code (of which a copy is attached) to the limits and conditions provided in articles 8, 9 and 10 of the above-mentioned Code, by contacting the responsible for the handling of such personal details, whom within the present law may be contacted by the following means: email: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT KIND OF INFORMATION IS USED BY UNDER THE TUSCAN SUN TOURS?
HOW DOES UNDER THE TUSCAN SUN TOURS USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
* To provide the information you request about our services
* To fulfill your bookings
* To send you follow-up reviews and gift vouchers
Unless you expressly authorize us to do so, we do not share your personal information with third-party organizations that are not involved in fulfilling the purchases you have made from UNDER THE TUSCAN SUN TOURS.
The Under The Tuscan Sun Tours Privacy Statement
At Under The Tuscan Sun Tours, we place the highest importance on respecting and protecting the privacy of our customers. Our most important asset is our relationship with you. We want you to feel comfortable and confident when using our Web site. Therefore, we would like to share with you the following principles that govern our information practices and other privacy aspects of our Web site. Throughout this policy, we refer to information that personally identifies you as "personal information."
We protect your information
We work to protect your personal information from loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration by using industry-recognized security safeguards. We use both internal and external resources to review our security procedures. Our employees are trained and required to safeguard your information.
We tell you how we use your information
When we ask you for information, we will tell you, — or it will be clear — what we need to know to fulfill your request and how the information you provide to us will be used. For example, if you order a product or register for a service from us, we will ask you for your name and contact information such as mailing address, phone number, and e-mail address. In addition to responding to your request, we may use your contact information to tell you about products or services we think might interest you or to invite you to participate in a product or service-related survey. Because of the nature of our business, our Web sites are not designed to appeal to children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly request or receive any information from children.
We do not sell or rent your personal information to anyone
We do not share your personal information with anyone outside Under The Tuscan Sun Tours of for their promotional, including marketing, use.
We tell you about our relationships with third parties
We have limited relationships with third parties to assist us in servicing you, for example, by fulfilling customer orders or providing customer service. These service providers are contractually required to maintain the confidentiality of the information we provide them. Additionally, we have business partners that provide services, some of which are co-branded. We clearly identify partner services and sites. When you request any of these products or services, you are permitting us to provide your personal information to the partner to fulfill your request. We may disclose your information if we are required to by a law enforcement action such as a court order, subpoena or search warrant.
We tell you how we use Web technology
Like many Web sites, we use technology, such as cookies, that allow us to make your visit to our Web site easier by recognizing you when you return and help to provide you with a customized experience.
We give you choice and control
We may use your contact information to tell you about other products we think might interest you. However, if you don't want us to contact you for promotional purposes, you can tell us when you provide the information. You may also specify your contact preferences by visiting our Privacy Web site. Your contact preferences only apply to marketing contact. We may need to communicate with you regarding the usability of your product or critical messages relating to your service or software (such as service messages, subscription renewal notices, critical notices, or legally mandated notices).
You can update or correct your contact information relating to your Under The Tuscan Sun Tours account by contacting us at +39 3483146644 - +39 3937099444
You can contact us
If you have privacy-related questions that are not addressed here, please contact the Privacy Team or write us at: Under The Tuscan Sun Tours, cap 50015, Florence – Lungarno Cellini 25 red - Italy.
General letting insurance conditions for UNDER THE TUSCAN SUN TOURS di Celletti Andrea Authorisation granted by Provincia di Firenze
Insurance contracted between UNDER THE TUSCAN SUN TOURS di Celletti Andrea and MONDIAL ASSISTANCE with head office in Milan, no. 12022011.
- Insured name: UNDER THE TUSCAN SUN TOURS di Celletti Andrea, with offices in Florence in Via Elio Chianesi, 21 - 50015 - Bagno a Ripoli - P. IVA 05449060481 - C.F. CLLNDR70D04D612K.
- Description of the risk insured: the insurance covers civil responsibility for running the business of Tour Operator and Travel Agency , organiser and intermediary for the travel and the stays they have marketed.
- Guaranteed cover and cover limits up to a maximum of the total capital, interest and costs of € 2.065.827,60:
Maximum for each accident: Euro 516.456,90
Maximum for each person: Euro 258.228,45
Maximum for damages to things: Euro 258.228,45.
Conditions of Service
The following terms and conditions apply to passengers booking with "Under The Tuscan Sun Tours":
1. Details of the credit card of one of passenger or deposit or hotel/ship reservations are required at the time of booking. Under The Tuscan Sun Tours will then produce written confirmation of the details regarding the booking, either by email, phone or fax.
2. All rates are quoted in Euro funds. Rates include gasoline, expressway tolls, parking fees and taxes. If not required, rates do not include client’s meals, entrance fees to museums, churches or other monuments.
3. Where two or more people are included on the same booking, the person purchasing the booking shall be deemed to do so on the basis that he/she acts as an agent for both or all members of the party and accepts these booking conditions on behalf of each member of the party.
4. Our drivers speak English and give general historical and art information, according to their knowledge, and entertain the clients with a commentary during the itinerary. Drivers are not allowed, by an agreement with the labor union, to enter museums, churches and other monuments. Only the Guides can allow and speak inside the museums, churches and other monuments.
5. The confirmation fax or email is your ticket. This must be presented to the Under The Tuscan Sun Tours guides & driver or Under The Tuscan Sun Tours representative for both the outward and return trip.
6. In the case of a missed flight forcing you to miss your transfer Under The Tuscan Sun Tours will ask you to fill in a declaration for your travel insurance for the cost of your new transfer. The extra charge can and may be waived at the discretion of Under The Tuscan Sun Tours.
7. The destination and pickup addresses on your ticket are the address to which you will be delivered and picked up. Should you wish to change these or any other details, this must be done directly with Under The Tuscan Sun Tours central reservations 3 days prior to the date of travel. Any modifications to a booking will be subject to an administration charge of 10 Euros.
8. Where a private transfer has been booked and the flight is delayed up to ninety minutes from the flight's scheduled arrival, the Tuscany Car Tours vehicle will wait for the client at no charge. After this time the client will be liable for a waiting charge of 20 Euros for each additional hour or part thereof. This charge must be settled prior to the vehicle's departure.
9. All luggage must be clearly labelled with the owner's name and destination address.
10. Customers are limited to two items of luggage each including a ski or snowboard bag. Any excess luggage must be declared at the time of booking. In the event of a client having excess luggage, Under The Tuscan Sun Tours reserve the right to charge an excess baggage allowance or refuse to transport the items.
11. Under The Tuscan Sun Tours reserves the right (and delegates to its chauffeurs the right) to refuse to carry any person who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and/or whose behaviour is considered to pose a threat to the chauffeur, the vehicle or the other passenger(s).
12. Passengers are not allowed to take to our vehicles any alcoholic drinks for the purpose of consuming them, or to drink such drinks on our vehicles.
13. Smoking is not permitted in Under The Tuscan Sun Tours vehicles.
14. Under The Tuscan Sun Tours will use every reasonable means to ensure that the vehicle(s) arrives on time to begin the period of hire and that it reaches its destination on time. Under The Tuscan Sun Tours will not incur any liability whatsoever in the event of any delay due to causes beyond its control. Vehicles are fully insured for passenger and third party claims, as required under Italian law. However, whilst every care is always taken, customers' property is carried entirely at their own risk and no responsibility can be accepted for loss or damage. Customers are therefore advised to check their own travel insurance. However, we are a travel agency and tour operator with full insurance since 1991.
15. Under The Tuscan Sun Tours will endeavour to carry the passenger with the minimum discomfort and inconvenience to his/her destination shown on the confirmation document. However circumstances beyond our control may prevent the achievement of this responsibility. The following are examples of circumstances which are not within our control:
* accidents causing delays to the vehicle
* restricted vehicular access
* exceptional or severe weather conditions
* compliance with requests of the police
* deaths and accidents on the road
* vandalism and terrorism
* unforeseen traffic delays
* industrial action by third parties
* problems caused by other customers
* the vehicle being held or delayed by a police officer or government official
* other circumstances affecting passenger safety
16. If Under The Tuscan Sun Tours fail for any reason within our control to deliver its passengers to their confirmed destination, Under The Tuscan Sun Tours will provide suitable transport such as another coach, train, private car, taxi etc. Any reimbursement made by Under The Tuscan Sun Tours for the costs of an alternative means of transport incurred by the passenger to get to their ticketed destination shall be no more than the cost of getting to that destination by taxi.
17. Under The Tuscan Sun Tours shall only be liable for any reasonable and foreseeable consequential losses arising directly out of a breach in contract. In such cases our liability shall be limited to 1300 Euros per passenger.
18. Nothing can affect the consumers' statutory rights.
19. Italian Law will govern these conditions in all respects.
You can contact us:
If you have questions, please contact the Under The Tuscan Sun Tours Team, cap 50022 Firenze, Chiocchio (Greve in Chianti) Via del Poggio 17 - Italy - Europe. Mobile +39 348 3146644.
Cancellation of booked services
Any cancellation by You must be made by telephone or email and acknowledged by Under The Tuscan Sun Tours.
Cancellation due to terrorism, war or acts of God :
In the event that you cannot take the tour you've booked as a consequence of terrorism, war or acts of God, Under The Tuscan Sun Tours will refund the amount you have paid for your tour to a limit 500 EUROS. If you have paid more than 500 EUROS for your tour, Under The Tuscan Sun Tours will refund the amount you have paid less any out of pocket costs the Tour Guide & Driver has incurred on your behalf - car rentals, admissions, tickets etc. We may require verification to confirm that you were unable to take your tour if you request a refund under this provision.
For cancellation due to other reasons, the date on which the request to cancel is received by Under The Tuscan Sun Tours will determine the refund due as follows:
Terms and Conditions
All members of the Driver & Guides Association are covered by personal public liability insurance. Their vehicles are all insured for private hire or hire and reward and they hold the correct licences required by their local public authority.
Confirmation of services
20% non-refundable deposit confirms the booking.
The balance is due 7 days before the start of the tour/s or directly at the Guides/Drivers at the end of the tour/s.
Cancellation charges payable
If you cancel 30 days or more before the start of the tour: Amount paid less upfront costs incurred by the Tour Guide on your behalf. These upfront costs represent out of pocket expenses of the Tour Guide for tickets, transportation deposits and other tour expenses. Please send a message to the Tour Guide to find out what, if any, these costs are.
If you cancel 15 days before the start of the tour: 50% of [amount paid less upfront costs]. These upfront costs represent out of pocket expenses of the Tour Guide for tickets, transportation deposits and other tour expenses. Please send a message to the Tour Guide to find out what, if any, these costs are.
14 to 8 days notice - 50% of the total fee
7 to 2 days notice - 75% of the total fee
24 hours notice or less - 100% of the total fee
The Under The Tuscan Sun Tours and its members are not responsible for third party suppliers, such as attractions unscheduled closing, or other events beyond its control. Nor is it liable for any loss, accident, injury or damage to you or any personal effects.
Clients must provide an appropriate child car seat for babies and small children.
ITALY law states that a seatbelt must be worn at all times in a moving vehicle.
Smoking is not allowed in any Under The Tuscan sun Tours member's vehicle.
If clients wish to extend their tour, an extra charge will be payable.
The Under The Tuscan sun Tours recommends that all clients have suitable travel insurance.
You are strongly urged to obtain cancellation insurance. In certain circumstances, this will cover the cost of cancellation.
In some cases, the Tour Guide may cancel a tour due to weather or other circumstance. In the event that the Tour Guide cancels the tour, or does not deliver it as promised, You may choose between a rescheduling of the tour OR a full refund of all monies paid or a credit towards an alternative tour. If you choose to accept a credit, the difference in the cost of the alternative tour will be refunded or paid by You as applicable.
Under The Tuscan Sun Tours is not responsible for any incidental expenses You may have incurred as a result of the purchase of your tour such as visas, vaccinations, non-refundable flights or loss of enjoyment, etc.
Problems and Complaints
Problems and complaints should be addressed to the Executive of the Under The Tuscan sun Tours, via Under The Tuscan sun Tours Reservations, in writing. The Under The Tuscan sun Tours operates under the law of the ITALY and any problems will be resolved in the courts of the ITALY.
Please contact us if you have any questions about our cancellation policy.