You will visit a first-class winery that will give you a comprehensive look at the wine making process. Drive Through Tuscany!
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel/apartment anywhere in Tuscany
- Car or mini-van drive to the riding horse in Chianti
- Horse Rental & Stable Fees
- Tuscan lunch, wine tasting, olive oil tasting, balsamic tasting at the winery
- Visit Chianti Wine region and San Gimignano
- Expert guidance
Horseback riding in Tuscany!
After riding two hours of horseback riding through the Chianti hillsides you will meet back at the equestrian center and be treated to a typical Tuscan lunch of salamis, cheeses, meats, fresh vegetables and wines from the very vineyards you rode through that day.
This tour is available daily according to the following schedule:
- 9:30 am Pick up at your hotel/apartment/B&B
- 10:00 am Arrival at the stables and select horses. Ride through Chianti on horseback (2 hrs)
- 12:00 pm Lunch with wine, olive oil and balsamic tasting.
- 14:00 pm Visit Chianti wine region and San Gimignano
- 16:00 pm Panoramic stop at Michelangelo square. Return to your address