You will visit a first-class winery that will give you a comprehensive look at the wine making process. Drive Through Tuscany!
Visit Three Different Wine Estates In Chianti
This travel experience is the dream trip for any wine & food lover. If you love wine and have always wanted to learn the skills needed to be a master winemaker then look no further. Gelato stop at the famous Gelateria di Piazza. Slow down. Step back in time. Look for clean, pure, locally produced and biological certified products. Focus on regional foods, genuine flavors and ingredients. Meet farmers. Meet owners and enologists. Taste wines. Discuss the art of wine making and olive oil producing.
This travel experience is the dream trip for any wine & food lover. Italians are known for their love of savoring each bite with pleasure. Eating is an art and a “ritual” among Italians. This travel experience will give you not only inside knowledge but it will enhance your life— forever.
- 09.00 am Meet your driver directly at your address. Welcome sign UNDER THE TUSCAN SUN TOURS
- 10.00 am Drive to explore the Chianti wine region and visit the first Vineyard in Chianti 11.00 am Visit San Gimignano (when the town of the medieval towers is less crowded) Time to buy also the famous Ornellaia, Sassicaia and Supertuscan wines Time to climb the Great Tower (1311 c.) Enjoy a Gelato stop at the famous Gelateria di Piazza in San Gimignano (Gelato World Champion since 2006)
- 12.30 pm Visit the second Vineyard in Chianti (enjoy the wine tasting, olive oil tasting and tuscan authentic lunch) Sit and talk with a Chianti Winemaker (drink, learn and smile in the mean time).
You can taste, buy and ship more than 10 different kind of wines: Chianti, Chianti Classico, Chianti DOC, Chianti DOCG, Supertuscan, Nobile from Montepulciano, Brunello from Montalcino, Vernaccia Pinot, Prosecco, Vin Santo Holy Wine
Photo stops in Chianti
- 3.00 pm Visit the Third Vineyard in Chianti with third wine tasting and olive oil tasting. Visit the Chianti underground cellars
- 5.00 pm Panoramic stop at Michelangelo square. Return to your address. Included Pick up from Florence/Siena/Chianti in a comfortable minivan A full day of escorted service with your local driver Villa visit San Gimignano visit Chianti Classico visit Wine making Wine tasting and Olive Oil tasting Wine tour Tuscany Lunch at Chianti winery Shipping door to door of the final bottles
The insights and new ways of savoring food will be something you bring back in your heart and soul as well as into your kitchen and to your dining table. This unique travel experience will give you a new set of tools to use for ever. If you love wine and have always wanted to learn the skills needed to be a master winemaker then look no further; this full day trip in beautiful Tuscany will show you all you need to know to produce your own bottle of fine wine.
Time to visit San Gimignano (when the town of the medieval towers is less crowded). Time to climb the Great Tower. Enjoy a Gelato stop at the famous Gelateria di Piazza in San Gimignano (Gelato World Champion since 2006)
You will be driven to a beautiful historical villa in the renowned Chianti Classico area where you will be introduced to the winery’s winemaker. They will fully explain to you the 5 different grapes on offer and let you sample each from the oak barrels. Use this opportunity to ask them all of your burning questions to discover as much as you can before you start the winemaking process.
Enjoy your wine and share it amongst your friends and family to show them the fruits of your labour. Not only will you get an incredible keepsake of this unforgettable experience, but we also think that the things you make yourself are the things which often taste better, so see if this rings true with your own wine. Visit the Second Vineyard in Chianti with second wine tasting and olive oil tasting. Visit the Chianti underground cellars. End of the tour
- If we return to Florence time to visit the Michelangelo plaza
- If we return to Siena time to visit the Monteriggioni castle
- If we return to Chianti time to visit a castle.
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended