You will visit a first-class winery that will give you a comprehensive look at the wine making process. Drive Through Tuscany!
Cooking Class in Siena with Lella
- Comfortable air-conditioned 8-seats minivan or 2/3 seat sedan
- English speaking guide at your disposal
- Approximately 3 hours with the professional cook
- Learn to cook authentic Tuscan meal and appetizers
- Visit a 13th-century castle
- Authentic meal (prepared by you!)
- Chianti wine tasting at the winery
Discover the Secrets of Italian Cuisine with Lella!
Group-classes-every-week-Clients can choose to attend any number of lessons, from just one to a whole course. For clients who wish to attend a small number of lessons we recommend that they choose from the following:
- Menù Tipico Toscano- A traditional Tuscan meal from starter to dessert.
- Le Paste Fresche- Fresh, home-made filled, plain or coloured pasta and their accompanying sauces
- Pizze e Focacce- Pizza and flat bread
- I Dolci Tipici Senesi- Traditional Sienese Desserts (Ricciarelli, Panforte, etc.)
Participants are provided with full lesson notes on English, which clearly lay out the various stages of the recipes demonstrated, and which students can keep to build up their own personal recipe folder. Native speaker translators are available if clients do not speak Italian.
The practical part of the lesson is carried out by Lella, with the cooperation of whoever wishes to take part. At the end of the lesson, the food prepared is served and commented upon by the group. Clients who wish to have more than one lesson on traditional Tuscan Cuisine are easily contented, as there are literally thousands of Tuscan recipes on offer!