A whole, intense and unforgettable day dedicated to the discovery of one of the most amazing and enchanting landscapes in the world: Cinque Terre.
- Deluxe Mercedes car (1-3 people) or Deluxe Mercedes Viano (4-7 people)
- Professional English speaking driver
- Gelato stop at Antica Gelateria
Cinque Terre Tours from La Spezia & Livorno
Explore the rugged coast and bright colored villages of Cinque Terre on tour from Florence or Livorno or La Spezia and more. Marvel at houses suspended over cliffs and swim in crystal clear waters. Take the dramatic train ride through Cinque Terre National Park.
- Explore the dramatic coastline and colored villages of Cinque Terre
- Enjoy some free time to swim in the crystal clear waters
- See the famous tower houses of Manarola and Riomaggiore
- Taste some of the locally made “limoncino” lemon liquor
- Visit the car-free fishing villages of Vernazza and Monterosso
- Experience the scenic local Love-Train or Love-boat
Discover the dramatic coastline and brightly colored houses of Cinque Terre on the Ligurian coast, and travel from village to village in the National Park.
Following your transfer by car or minivan, arrive in the UNESCO-designated Cinque Terre National Park, and discover a paradise where villages are suspended on steep cliffs and the crystal clear waters of the Ligurian Sea invite you in for a swim.
Will be possible to discover very well the five villages by the local train or local ferry. You can see a part of the national park also on board with your driver but not each village.
Enjoy scenic views of the five ingeniously constructed fishing villages, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1997. Sinuous paths traverse seemingly impregnable cliffs, while a 19th-century railway line cuts through a series of coastal tunnels to ferry the footsore from village to village. Cars were banned over a decade ago.
Go to the tiny village of Manarola to discover an urban jewel characterized by its Genoese style case-torri (“tower houses”). Continue to Vernazza, overseen by the remains of a medieval castle. Stroll the narrow streets of Riomaggiore, famous for its wines and the Via dell’Amore hiking path that connects it to Manarola.
Visit the “Pearl of Cinque Terre” at Monterosso, an ancient fishing village with lovely beaches and lush vegetation on the rock face. Relax over lunch, and then enjoy a limoncino ligure tasting in a quaint wine shop, before some free time to swim or walk round the village.
If you are book also Pisa we make a stop in Pisa to see the Tower.
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended.
- Meeting point at Terminal Cruise La Spezia, You take the shuttlebus down your ship, and our driver meet you with (welcome sign with your name + UNDER THE TUSCAN SUN TOURS) is recommended starting between 08:00 -8:30 AM.
- At disembark of your cruise ship in Livorno port (welcome sign with your name)
When you land on your ship you have to take the shuttle bus (orange or blue) and get off at the last stop which is the Harbour of La Spezia (Terminal N° 2) where your driver will be waiting with welcome sign under your name and the name of our companies such as:
“SMITH – UNDER THE TUSCAN SUN TOURS”
Please put yourself in the top positions when you need to get off the ship so do not waste time and meet your driver on time.
We strongly suggest to meet your driver at 8:00 am.