The perfect experience for a Ferrari lover! Skip the line and visit the Ferrari Museum at Maranello.
- Check the track and short briefing about the vehicle and the circuit characteristics
- Personal Badge
- Small brunch with croissants, coffee, and water (morning) or salty snacks (afternoon)
- Preparing to drive (helmet and balaclava offered to the guest)
- First or last lap with the pilot driving and the guest on the side (option)
- Others laps, with guest driving and pilot on the side
- At the end of laps: Certificate of Participation
Drive a Ferrari 458 Challenge!
The track today is one of the most beautiful and exciting places to discover their limits. Here is where speed and safety come together allowing the driver to bring himself and the car to the limit away from speed cameras, prohibitions, pitfalls and dangers that presents the normal circulation on the road.
The limit, often, does not mean beat the lap time but live the speed with emotion and feeling drivers for a day. Live a unique experience!
Ferrari 458 Challenge: The 458 Challenge was introduced at 2010 Bologna Motor Show and, as the F430 is designed for racing sports championships of the clients of Ferrari. Compared to the predecessor, is 100 kg lighter obtained by stripping the car of many interior decors and modifying components such as wheels, seats, chassis components. Unchanged the technique of the propeller (central V8, 4.5 Litre): engine control unit slightly different and more permeable discharges are the variations on the forehead motor for racindìg use.
Engine: 4.5 litres V8.
Power: 570 hp at 9,000 rpm / min.
Gearbox: F1 electronic.
Max speed: 330 km/h.
Weight: 1.245 kg.
Acceleration: 0-100 km/h in 3.4 seconds.
This experiences can be combinate with a visit to the Ferrari Museum at Maranello and the Enzo Ferrari Museum at Modena.