Marvelous walking tour in Pompeii and Naples. You´ll be picked-up and dropped-off at your ship with a local private driver and a local private guide.
- Full-day guidance
- Full-day transportation in a Mercedes and a professional driver, pick up and drop off at the port or at the hotel/accommodation. All taxes, gas, and parking expenses included
- Private Tour
A taste of Roman life in the ancient Roman cities
This tour consists of a marvelous walk around of the ancients Roman cities of Pompeii and Herculaneum, buried from the ashes of the volcano Vesuvius in 79 a. D. In 4 hours I’ll be able to show you most of the highlights!
A walk in Pompeii is a very intense experience; you’ll have the feeling of wandering in a still alive town. I will explain to you the history of the town and how the Romans lived showing you all the most important public buildings and private houses.
Herculaneum is much smaller but better preserved. While Pompeii had been covered in four/five meters of ashes, an avalanche of muds 20 meters thick had buried Herculaneum.
It is still possible seeing second stories, carbonized wooden objects, intact paintings, and mosaics. With my explanation, I’ll make the city come to life.
- Pick up at the port or at your accommodation
- 2,5 hours guided tour of Pompeii
- Lunch stop at a typical restaurant or winery
- 2 hours guided tour of Herculaneum
- Drop off at the port or at your accommodation