A day to spend between archaeology and natural beauty.
- Full-day personal guide or just 2 hours with a personal guide in Pompeii
- Full-day transportation in a modern Mercedes Minivan and professional driver
- All taxes, gas, and parking expenses included
Discover Culture and Italian Lifestyle
This marvelous tour includes an unforgettable guided tour at Pompeii and a great drive along the winding panoramic streets of the pretty Amalfi Coast with stops at Positano and Sorrento.
The Unesco Committee inscribed Pompeii in the list of World Heritage Patrimony because it provides a “complete and vivid picture of society and daily life at a specific moment in the past that is without parallel anywhere in the world”.
Walking in the city I will explain to you the history of the Mount Vesuvius eruption, and how the Romans lived, showing you all the most important public buildings and private houses.
The Amalfi Coast, also named “Coast of the Sirens”, is the southern slope of the Sorrentine Peninsula to the north of the Gulf of Salerno. The coastline is full of small villages with wonderful views, such as the pretty Positano, where a stop is planned, and Sorrento.
- Pick up at the port or at hotel/accommodation
- 2-hour guided tour of Pompeii
- Transfer to Sorrento and panoramic stop
- Transfer to Positano
- Lunch in a panoramic restaurant or walk downtown
- Back to the starting point