Spectacular tour in the archaeological surroundings of Pompeii.
- Full-day guidance or just a 2 hrs guided tour of Pompeii
- Full-day transportation in a Mercedes and a driver (pick up and drop off at your accommodation)
Pompeii and the Amalfi Coast
This marvelous tour includes an unforgettable guided tour at Pompeii and a great drive along the winding panoramic streets of the pretty Amalfi Coast with stops at Positano and Amalfi.
The Unesco Committee inscribed Pompeii in the list of World Heritage Patrimony because it provides a “complete and vivid picture of society and daily life at a specific moment in the past that is without parallel anywhere in the world”.
Walking in the city I’ll explain to you the history at the time of the Mount Vesuvius eruption, and the Romans way of living, showing you all the most important public buildings and private houses.
The Amalfi Coast, also named “Coast of the Sirens”, is the southern slope of the Sorrentine Peninsula to the north of the Gulf of Salerno.
The coastline is full of small villages with wonderful views, such as the pretty Positano, where a stop is planned, and Amalfi, which is said to be an open-air museum.
- Pick up at the port or at your accommodation
- 2-hour guided tour at Pompeii
- Transfer to Sorrento and photographic stop
- Transfer to Positano for a quick walk downtown or relaxing time for a lunch
- Transfer to Amalfi
- Guided tour of Amalfi
- Back to the port or the meeting location