Established in 1972, Pierotucci is an Italian leather factory with its own retail leather and jewelry stores located in Florence, Italy. Pierotucci is proud to be one of the few retail stores that continues the old Florentine tradition of making hand-crafted leather using age old techniques and Italian raw material.
Pierotucci began as a small leather shop in the historical Florence center where Piero designed and manufactured all the leather goods himself, supplying local retailers with his creations. In the early 1980’s Piero started developing private label merchandise for famous designers such as Dunhill, Bally, Valentino Garavani, Fratelli Rossetti, Cole-Haan, and most recently, Hugo Boss. Throughout this period, business continued to grow and in early 1990 Piero achieved an even greater demand for his own merchandise. In 1994, the handiwork of Pierotucci became available to the general public through the opening of the leather goods shop which was quickly proceeded by the Art & Jewelry Shop. In 2002 came the unveiling of Pierotucci.com which was designed to offer Pierotucci’s quality leather goods throughout the world.
There are five collections that embody Pierotucci.com:
* Classic Pierotucci For over thirty-five years the Classic Pierotucci and Tucci collection has played an important role in the Italian high fashion world. Pierotucci’s mission has been to refine old world techniques and create pieces that exceed mass-production quality.
* Royal Highness First signature product line launched by Pierotucci in 1998, Royal Highness is a brand that brings together the highest quality materials with style like the name implies. Royal Highness can be seen in retail stores all over Europe.
* Toscanella This line is a collection of handbags, wallets, belts, briefcases, and various leather articles. The idea behind Toscanella is to combine all the elements of Tuscany and its traditions and fuse them into today’s fashion world.
* Fortunata This leather handbag is a versatile bag designed to be used by women and men alike. A simple design with one main compartment and several organizing pockets. The innovation was creating a personalized bag – where you mix and match leather, linings and canvas straps.
* Campo dei Fiori A distinctly feminine line of quality leather goods showcasing a floral printed lambskin. Both soft and delicate these purses, wallets and leather goods are ideal for every age. Braccialini, Nomination, White Gold, 24k Gold and more…
Pierotucci is a leather factory store close to Florence who are very experienced in working with many tour groups providing a tour inside the factory which is completely free of charge, followed by shopping time inside the showroom. Pierotucci is the only leather factory in Florence that has its own store connected. The staff are multi-lingual and the tour can be made in several different languages.
The Pierotucci leather factory was established in 1972 and the store opened in 1994 welcoming groups every day from many different countries e.g. America, Russia, Japan, China, Indonesia, Vietnam, etc.
As well as producing our own collection of handmade bags, jackets and many small leather accessories, at Pierotucci customers can find famous brands such as Furla, Michael Kors, Bally, Tumi, Mont Blanc, Moschino and others.